Montag, 23. September 2019

These three things help to bear the struggles of life: hope, sleep and laughter. (Immanuel Kant)

Welcome to the blog! 

With three small children, sleep is often a scarce commodity, so humour and hope (and coffee ;) ) are all the more important.


I am looking forward to the upcoming learning experience and about an interesting exchange in the whole community and in my small PBL group 😃

About myself in a nutshell:
Born in the beautiful "Ostfriesland", a small region in the north-western corner of Germany, I live with my wife, our three children and our dog a few bicycle minutes away from the university in Oldenburg, where I have fortunately been working for more than 10 years now.




See you soon and don't forget the fun in learning👋

----


Link to my institution (german) and linkedin (english)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Final Reflection - basicly my only "written" reflection, but reflections first happens in your mind, doesn´t it? 😇 Yesterday, ...